Figured I’d paint these poor, sad nails of mine. Leaf stamps over matte purple. (Taken with Instagram)
As some of you have been asking for the cauliflower crust recipe, I decided to write it down; I hope this helps.
1) These are the ingredients I used: cauliflower, eggs, carrots and parsley. Of course you can skip the carrots or the parsley or even add other things.
2) Shred the cauliflower, watch out for your fingers, it might hurt a little.
3) Shred your carrots and add them.
4) Cut the parsley to tiny pieces, add eggs, salt and pepper.
5) Mix everything well!
6) Get your pan and heat up some oil – I used olive oil.
7) Fill the mixture inside of the pan, disperse it a little and put the top back on the pan.
8) Wait about 8 minutes. As long as your cauliflower crust roasts, you can make a nice cup of tea and cut all other ingredients that you want to put on top of your crust, be creative, everything is possible and absolutely delicious!
9) Flip your crust - It might be difficult and about to break – try to use a plate to flip it. Once you’ve managed this, let it roast on the other side for some more minutes.
10) Now decorate it with anything you want and enjoy this healthy heaven!
New brushes on the cheap from bornpretty! (Taken with Instagram)
Leopard + purple = best! (Taken with Instagram)
Gold glitter x’s on OPI Fly. (Taken with Instagram)
Weird stuff going on over here… (Taken with Instagram)
Bright tribal inspired by @kanikk who was inspired by @chelseaqueen (Taken with instagram)
I like this hand better, so I’m reporting it by itself! ☺ (Taken with instagram)
Lighter muted hues on the left, brighter on the right. Spring leopards! (Taken with instagram)